- “Our philosophy is understanding and treating each patient individually”
- If your diagnosis is any type of cancer of the urinary tract (kidney, ureter, bladder, prostate, testes, etc), Muhletaler will assess each case with a multidisciplinary group of physicians (Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, Pathologists, Interventional and Diagnostic Radiologists, Gynecologists) to conclude which are the best treatment options. Every patient’s condition is considered unique. Our practice uses the most appropriate cutting-edge technology designed to have the best possible outcome, every time.
- Bio – FRED MUHLETALER, MD MCURRICULUM VITAE AUG 2015
- Fred Muhletaler is a Fellowship-trained Robotic Urologist and Oncologist. He graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia in Lima, Peru. As a medical student he did rotations at the Vattikuti Urology Institute (VUI), Henry Ford Hospital. In 2002 he was probably the first medical student in the world to have second-assisted a Robot-assisted Radical Prostatectomy. He then moved to Michigan, where he completed his Urology Residency and Fellowship training at the VUI in June 2015. He spent more than 9 years training under Dr. Mani Menon, who is a world renowned pioneer in Robotic Surgery. Dr. Muhletaler has participated in over 1,100 Robotic procedures in Urology of very diverse nature: Oncology, Female Urology, Urologic reconstruction, Urologic Transplant, etc. His scope of interest includes all aspects of Urologic surgery with robotic application. He is the Director of Robotic Urologic Surgery at Palms West Hospital. Dr. Muhletaler sees patients in his Wellington office and has privileges at Palms West Hospital, Wellington Regional Medical Center and JFK Medical Center.
- Staff Bios
- Nadya Prieto: Practice Manager. Mrs. Prieto has over 20 years of experience with a very busy urology practice and now is also managing PB Advanced Robotics.